Here’s the link to the Frog Watch Field Scope database
Frog Watch Field Scope tutorial links are now available to the public:
- FrogWatch Field Scope Data Entry Tutorial: http://youtu.be/0i6gNbAUvYg
- FrogWatch Field Scope Mapping Tutorial: http://youtu.be/cVCLfuJIFyU
- FrogWatch Field Scope Graphing Tutorial: http://youtu.be/CYCT7YIje7I
- FrogWatch Field Scope Calling Calendar Tutorial: http://youtu.be/nw26kUki_us
- FrogWatch Field Scope Playlist (4 videos above): http://bit.ly/1k4Rw7h
Learn how to enter your own observation data, map and graph the sites and observations from around the country. You can check out what frogs and toads have been heard in your area and when they started and stopped calling. A unique feature allows you to view map and graph data simultaneously on a split screen.
For more in depth knowledge about Frog Watch Field Scope, attend a Frog Watch Workshop scheduled around Arkansas. Click here for the training schedule.